Feedback is strategically important for the development of the main asset of organizations: people.
In order to collaborate with companies in the challenge of developing and retaining talent, at PDA International we have designed the PDA 360° FEEDBACK Assessment.
Our tool helps organizations to:
- Measure the performance of their human talent
- Design learning and development programs
- Serve as the basis for development, career and succession planning
The PDA 360° FEEDBACK enables the use of the information it delivers in different actions, such as identifying the development needs of collaborators, carrying out profile diagnostics and managing talent, among others.
The 360° Feedback is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the competencies, understood as skills, behaviours, and attitudes, required for a particular position.
It is called 360° because the assessee and a group of assessors participate in the assessment: co-workers, collaborators, supervisors and peers, who were specially selected to share their views and comments on the assessee’s demonstration of the competencies assessed.
The qualitative data is obtained from the numerical scores given to each competency, while the qualitative data corresponds to the comments and observations that each assessor makes about the competencies analyzed.
When completing the process, each assessee will be able to receive their individual PDA 360° FEEDBACK REPORT, which will provide access to all the quantitative and qualitative information of the assessment, and will enable them to start their development plan.
The Report contains 12 sections that can be grouped into three categories:
Benefits of the PDA 360° Feedback
- Identify training and development needs
- Identify strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Provide collaborators with a simple tool for their self-development
- Improve their motivation by making them feel appreciated and valued
- Create spaces for giving constructive and specific feedback on the competencies
- Increase engagement
- Improve communication and work environment
Why choose us?
Our report | Some examples