Driving employee learning, development and reskilling is an important pillar of human capital management strategies, since it allows transforming knowledge and thus increases the productivity of work teams.
Considering that results are made of objectives and the path taken to reach them, a good idea is to provide employees with the tools they need to perform better and maximize their potential. In the end, this is an advantage for both, people and the organisation.
These are some advantages of driving learning in organisations:
- Accelerates the adaptation and performance of new employees
- Reduces the gap between current skills and those required by the position
- Motivates employees
- Provides autonomy to employees
- Increases the employer brand reputation
- Decreases turnover by developing career plans