Creating positive experiences through Employee Experience allows building a more productive organisational culture, with a more pleasant work environment and happier work teams.
With this in mind, the number one private firm of professional services worldwide, Deloitte, shared the following advice to improve these strategies in their article “From Employee Experience to Human Experience” (United States, 2019):
- Each employee is our priority. Their experience is as valuable and can have as much of an impact as a customer loyalty strategy.
- Appoint a leader or a person in charge of high performance strategies: this will promote employee commitment
- Incorporate Design Thinking: find and promote new ways to simplify work for work teams.
- Know your surroundings: find support on digital platforms to know what works for other companies.
- Involve everyone at the organisation: they will all provide different points of view and will want to be heard.
- Rely on feedback to determine which practices should be kept and which should be restructured.
Want to learn more?
Start by watching this TED Talk by Diana Dosik